Below is a sampling of the topics that a FORCE workshop or presentation can cover. Keep in mind that we can work with you to design a presentation that best suits your needs! Just email us at upsettingrapeculture.com to get started.
- Rape Culture and Intersectionality 101: A beginner’s guide to understanding what rape culture and how it intersects with white supremacy, homophobia, and other forms of oppression.
- Rape Culture in Your Community: Workshop series reviewing what rape culture is, how it is interconnected with white supremacy, and how both show up in the context of your life and work. This workshop is developed and adapted with each school/organization.
- Building a Collective: Reflections and lessons learned from the FORCE collective about how to create an organization that fights rape culture from the inside out.
- Decriminalize Survival: A teach-in about policy and circumstances that lead to the criminalization of survivors of sexual and intimate partner violence.
- A Guide to Upsetting Rape Culture: activist toolkit about how to create a culture jam and other art activism.
- Building Consent Culture: working group to develop ideas about how to promote consent within your campus, organization, and/or community.
- This Is Consent: a sex-positive discussion of consent and supporting survivors through the lens of FORCE’s past work.
- FORCE: Upsetting Rape Culture, 2010-2020: artist talk about FORCE’s various artistic projects since its inception in 2010.
- Space for Survivors: focus on tools for supporting survivors, including hands on healing activities. This workshop can be adapted as an intentional space for survivors with specific identities.